A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Thursday 17 September 2015

University Room WISHLIST/ESSENTIALS

So, I have an exciting time ahead of me... I am moving into halls on Sunday!

I have never been so excited for something in my life, I really cannot wait to start University and do my room and start a new stage in my life. So, I thought I would make a wishlist of things I may buy for my room in a few weeks to make it more exciting rather than looking at white walls for one year. And also some accessories which I really want and the essentials I will need for my room.

Skull, Makeup Brush Holder, Pink Skull, Skull Sculpture, Skull Decor, Office Decor, Skulls, Gift for Her, Human Skull, Sculpture SkullShabby Chic Pen Holders/Makeup Brush Holder with Twine/Bling 20 Pink-White-Purple Orchid Flower Fairy String Lights Hanging Wedding Gift Party Patio Indoor Bedroom Fairy Lights Romanticl ightsHappy Giraffe and Bubblegum pop, Funny poster,  Dictionary Print  poster, Happy Giraffe Gift poster, Dorm College Home Wall decor, CODE/147Makeup Cosmetics Organizer Clear Acrylic Drawers Grids Display Box StorageSALE Key Holder PULP FICTION Key Holder & Wood Mounted Wall Art.  "Keys Motherf*cker" Avail w/out Text. Coffee Mugs Available Too!Buy little home at John Lewis Task Desk Lamp Online at johnlewis.comBuy Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm STM Lens, HD 1080p, 18MP, 3" LCD Touch Screen Online at johnlewis.comXhilaration® Mongolian Fur Decorative Pillow - Cream (Square 

I am going to need stationary of course! That is one of the main things but there are also things I want to make my room look a little bit cosier such as a lamp, fairy lights, make up storage, cosy pillows and bed throws etc.. I will do another post on my university room when it is done in a few weeks and show you all the stuff I have brought to make it look good!

If you have any ideas or any websites that I can use to order things for my room, dont hesitate to comment!

Ashleigh x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig