A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 11 September 2016

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review

I have never tried one of their foundations before so I am really not an expert on this brand at all. But I have to say, for my first foundation from L'Oreal, I am really impressed. I didn't test the shade I bought or anything, I just ordered it online and the shade was perfect for me. I saw that blogger Grace Victory had been involved in the #YoursTruly campaign for it so I thought I would try it out and I had heard a few people talk about it as well. I have recently been trying out more foundations and this had to be one of them considering it was new. I know that this foundation is actually a reformulated and relaunched one but I have never tried the original one so I can't actually compare the two.


I really do love it, at first I wasn't too sure because when I pumped it onto my hand, it was SO wet. I love the MAC studio fix fluid foundation formula and this was nothing like it. However, I found this foundation to be very hydrating and very easy to apply. I am not a fan of really dry foundations so I was so happy that this wasn't really dry and hard to apply. It is a very smooth and silky foundation to apply and I find that it is very easy to blend as well. I am all about full coverage foundation, and even though this is more of a medium coverage foundation, I still love it. It really gives a flawless finish to the skin with some radiance which is what I love about it.



There are 23 shades to chose from in this foundation which is very impressive and I think all foundations should be the same and have a lot of shades to choose from.


I have the shade Golden Ivory and even though there were so many shades to choose from, this was just perfect for my skin.

I think the packaging is lovely and simple. It's a glass bottle which is very sleek. The pump is also very good in my opinion, it doesn't come out as too much or too little either. It pumps out the right amount. 

I know this product won't be for everyone. Obviously everyone has different reviews because not everyone has the same skin type but for me, this is a really great foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing this over and over again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig