A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 21 August 2016

PURPLE IS EVERYTHING

So the red hair has gone and I am a brunette again! So happy to have a normal hair colour again if I am honest.


Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation
Nivea Men Post Shave Balm as primer
Morphe Brushes 35W Palette 
MUA velvet lip lacquer in Symphonic
Zoeva Rose Gold Blush Palette
MAC Soft & Gentle Highlighter
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow
Spectrum Brushes (8 piece eye set)
Stila Waterproof eyeliner
Sleek Make up Solstice Highlighter palette (inner corner of my eyes) 
Eyelashes are from ebay!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This look is so beautiful on you, I wish I was brave enough to try a purple lip! It's so mermaid-like, following you on GFC! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look, I just love the purple hues. Very eye-catching! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig