A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Thursday 18 August 2016

I'M BACK | LIFE UPDATE

Hey guys!!!! Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while, I have just been so busy and just had no motivation to do anything. Things have really got to me recently but I am a lot happier now and I am ready to start posting on here again and filming again for my YouTube Channel.

I have just been feeling so low the past couple of months, I was in a job that I loved just whilst I am off university for the summer but it was only a 6 week contract and I was so sad that I had to leave because I loved it there. It was the best job I've ever had and I finished in June so when it ended I was just like 'what am I going to do now?'. I don't go back to University till the 1st October so I had quite a while left. I didn't think I was going to get another job at all. About 2 weeks later my stepdad got me a job in warehouse and I was only there for 3 days, I was covered in bruises and it was just so horrible to work there! As much as I wanted a job, I didn't want to stay there at all so I left. So then, I was applying for more jobs online and about a week later I had a phone call for an interview and I went in and I got the job straight away. I was working for a company where I was putting all the prices on the stock ready to go into the shop. However, I hated it. I was standing on my feet for 8.5 hours a day at a desk, not moving at all. It absolutely killed my feet and my back and going home was the best part of my days and going to sleep. Again, as much as I wanted to have a job, I hated it there and I left within 3 weeks. The management weren't very nice and really didn't care about you, the training was terrible and the staff never told you that you were doing a good job, they only spoke to you when you did something wrong. I had no friends there either, there weren't a lot of English people who worked there and the girls I was with spoke in their own language a lot of the time so I barely spoke to anyone. 

I didn't quit that job just because I hated it, but my mom was moving to Devon. I was going to stay at that job for a couple more weeks just to earn some more money and then go to Devon to my mom for a few weeks but I just thought 'fuck it'. I was so unhappy in my job and at home too because a lot was going on at home (I live with my auntie, uncle and cousin). So, I thought I may as well go with my mom now until mid September. I am SO glad I made that decision. Money wasn't a problem for me I just wanted a bit more extra cash so I could do more shopping lol but I can live without that for a few weeks till I go back to University. So now, I am in Devon, doing nothing but lazing around. I am enjoying the rest of my Summer with my mom until I go back to University. It is also so lovely here as well, I am so happy I chose to come here. I am also glad to be away from home for a bit because I needed some space from it all. 

I lost my memory card for my camera a few weeks ago so I have a new one on order, as soon as it comes I can concentrate more on my blog and on my YouTube channel as I have PLENTY of time to do it at the moment. I have also gone shopping like mad with make up so I have plenty of make up to work with for my videos! I am so excited.

On the 19th September I am going to Zante for a week with one of my best friends and it is the first party holiday I have ever booked so I am counting down the days until that. Then, the 1st October I am moving into my new house with my friends from University which is something I have been looking forward to for such a long time. I am also dating someone too... ;) things are going really well. I have never had any luck with guys and this is the first guy I have liked in such a long time so I am hoping things work out for me this time.

So yeah, things are finally looking up for once for me and I am so excited to get back on it with my YouTube videos on my blog! See you in my next post! 

Ashleigh x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig