A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Wednesday 24 January 2018

A weekend in London: part 1

Me and my boyfriend went to visit some friends in London for the weekend as we don't get to see them very often and it was the best weekend ever. I love London and we want to definitely move there as soon as we can afford to. We got there on the Friday and we just went and did some food shopping and then we actually went out to the club Tiger Tiger on the evening after we had dinner. It's the first time I had ever been out in London and its safe to say that it will probably be the last, just because it is SO expensive!

The first stop we made in London was to Oxford street. My boyfriend has never ever been travelling around London before and it was the first time he had ever been on the tube, so it was really nice for me to take him around London to experience something new.


This is my friend Natashia.



Steven is obsessed with expensive cars so he was in his element at this point.


Top: Boohoo
Jacket: Boohoo
Bag: Love Moschino






We went to Tiger Tiger on the night and paid £23 for two drinks. Thats basically my food shopping for the week!!!! I've never known something so ridiculous and I know that going out in London is expensive anyway but I really didn't think it would be that much. We didn't end up staying out long because of it being so expensive but we still had fun. I also bought some goodies at Oxford Street (Chanel foundation and NARS concealer) so I am really excited to try these out as I've heard so many good things about them.

We had the best day in Oxford Street and it was so nice for us to all spend some time together because due to my two friends living in London, I don't get to see them that often. Keep an eye out for 'A weekend in London: Part 2'.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig