A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 6 August 2017

My favourite top right now



My favourite piece of clothing right now is this top from Pretty Little Thing. I am a huge fan of PLT and I always will be. I get most of my clothing from there and I find that most of the clothing I order, fits me perfectly. I always worry about ordering things online because of being a size 16, not everything always fits me. But I never have a problem with PLT, and I just absolutely love everything which is sold on there.

I thought at first that this top was more suitable of a night time, but I have been wearing it during the day. Its perfect for both day and night and its certainly a piece which stands out from the crowd with the bright red flowers.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig