A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Wednesday 31 January 2018

THE PERFECT PUFFER JACKET


I am definitely someone who is always used to wearing black because it makes me look slimmer, but this year I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and wear pieces of clothing which are more colourful and not really care what people think of me. It's always been hard for me to try and wear clothing which I feel comfortable in due to being a plus size woman, but because of my boyfriend and my friends, I have started to realise that I shouldn't care what people think of me and that I should wear more colours and styles of clothing.

I have not loved a puffer jacket this much in such a long time. It is something which you can just put on if you are in a hurry and it most definitely keeps you warm too. It is something you can style with a white bodysuit which I have on and you can get it from here. Tbh, you could style it with any sort of white top underneath because I think white compliments the baby blue colour very well.



I think any small white top underneath the jacket would look very nice and would style the jacket perfectly. You can buy this puffer jacket here and it is from Pretty Little Thing. They also have the jacket in 4 different colours.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig