A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Saturday 27 January 2018

Chanel LE TEINT ULTRA TENUE | ULTRAWEAR FLAWLESS FOUNDATION Review

Hi guys! Hope you are all well. I am trying to pay a lot more attention to my blog now so I have been uploading a lot more and I have been planning my posts more too along with a lot more effort being put into them. Here is my review on the Chanel Le Teint | Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Foundation.

I have wanted this foundation for so long and my friends have all recommended it to me, but I am going to be giving you guys an honest review on it as I have a different opinion.


This is the first ever Chanel foundation I have tried and I can honestly say that I haven't had the best experience. I love the coverage but it does not work with my skin very well, it seems to be very sticky and it dries way too quickly on my skin. I never seem to have enough time to put any concealer on or any powder because it ends up ruining the foundation. It does not seem to create a good base for my skin. Maybe I need to try a different primer underneath? I don't know.

I am just disappointed as I was really looking forward to using it too, I still use it, but not very often. It would not be my first choice for an every day foundation. HOWEVER... I do have a good thing to say about it and that is that it is very very easy to apply with a beauty blender and it does last a long time throughout the day. I just feel as if it does not give you much time to do other things to your face because of it drying so quickly.



I did expect it to do a lot more because of it being made by one of the biggest brands in the world, and also because of the price... £37 for 30ml. It is quite pricy and I really did have high expectations of it. All foundations work differently with everyone's skin though, so someone else's experience may be a bit different to mine, but from reading other people's reviews on this, a lot of people say that it dries extremely quickly, and I just prefer to have a foundation to have more time to work with. It is VERY matte based and I think I now prefer to have a more dewy foundation and it does gather the areas on your face with some texture, and I have skin which is a mix between oily and dry so I find it quite difficult to find a foundation which works with me extremely well.

I think I may need to try the foundation a few more times with some different primers underneath or maybe a different applicator, but I always find the best way for me to apply my foundation is with a beauty blender. I will keep you guys updated on my thoughts if I ever get used to it.

There is a big shade range available for the foundation and you can buy the foundation here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig