A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Friday 14 October 2016

NikkieTutorials x Too Faced Collection

The first thing I am going to say is - FABULOUS!

This is most definitely one of the best things I have EVER purchased. Nikkie Tutorials is one of my most favourite YouTuber's and when she announced she was bringing her own collection out with Too Faced I nearly died with excitement. I had to wait until two weeks after it launched with Too Faced because the collection didn't actually come to Debenhams in England until the 30th of August which was so annoying but most definitely worth the wait.


The collection includes:
  • 9 gorgeous eye shadows in the shades Ivy, Sugar Coated, Frosted Yum, Irresistible, Painkiller, Makeup & Chill, Mystic Hour, Wham Bam and Wanted.
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Highlighter in Champagne Truffle (this is actually an eye shadow from one of Too Faced eye shadow palettes but made into a highlighter)
  • Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush in 'Justify My Love' and 'I Will Always Love You'
  • Too Faced Sketch Maker Liquid Art Liner
  • Too Faced mini 'Better Than Sex' mascara in Purple
  • Too Faced 'Glitterly' Glitter
  • Too Faced mini Shadow Insurance eye primer


The palette includes a variety of shadow finishes which include satin, shimmer and mattes and I really do love all of them. I think there is a really nice range of colours to choose from including every day shadows and ones you would want to go crazy with. Some of the eye shadows do suffer from fallout but I can deal with that. I think the only negative thing I could say is that they are not as pigmented as I thought they would be and I wish they were considering it is Too Faced we are talking about here.



The price of this collection is only £48 in England ($56 USA) which is pretty damn good for
everything that you get. I literally put that money away into my savings just so I could get it when it came out, I really couldn't miss the launch. I think if it sold out before I was able to buy it I would have cried.

I think the pigment could be slightly better but I love the colours and I think the packaging stands out a lot and is so gorgeous. I really cannot fault the price or the packaging. You do also get a little booklet with some looks which Nikkie has created with instructions on how to complete the looks which is great for the customers especially if you have no idea what to do or are quite nervous about trying some of the eye shadows together.

Overall, I absolutely love the collection and I am so happy I bought it. Money well spent.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig