A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Tuesday 14 January 2014

I am not happy with college!

Well today has been a shit day. I got up, got ready, waited for the bus which was 10 minutes late just for it to break down (I was not happy) and then got moaned at for being late which I couldn't exactly help. Then had to have a lecture with my least favourite teacher ever and then we get to our next class and there's no teacher and we find out that we don't have one for our next class either. What's the point in staying if we're not being taught? Ridiculous. My college is so unorganised it's unreal. Oh well. We all went home because we didn't have anything to do in lesson because of having no teacher and I get to go home, put my pyjamas on, eat food and carry on watching Primeval!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig