A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Monday 9 November 2015

50 facts about me



1. My favourite colour is purple 
2. I don't have a middle name 
3. I have never watched Friends 
4. I hate eggs, I think they are disgusting 
5. I have 12 piercings (used to have 15)
6. I don't like tomatoes, but I love ketchup
7. I went to an all girls grammar school
8. My mom and dad split up when I was 9 years old 
9. I passed 3 GCSES in school, but they meant nothing to me as I am now at university 
10. I have worked abroad twice 
11. I love blackberries 
12. My favourite movie is The Lion King 
13. I would love to live in America 
14. I drink tea a lot more than coffee
15. I never get spots and I have really good skin considering I don't use any face products, I just wash my face with soap every day 
16. A lot of people think I don't like them at first because I have the "resting bitch" face
17. I swear a lot 
18. I love the theatre 
19. My grandad is called Tom Jones 
20. I have two Staffies named after the Kray twins 
21. I first dyed my hair when I was in year 5 or 6 
22. I love ACDC 
23. I hate mushrooms 
24. I am scared of the Gremlins, I have been petrified of the film since I was little LOL 
25. I love cider 
26. My favourite TV series was desperate housewives 
27. I used to have bright red hair 
28. I don't drive and I don't want to until I have finished university 
29. I have never tried humus 
30. My first job was at Wetherspoons 
31. I would open a zoo if I could, animals are my life 
32. I used to have 3 lizards 
33. I am a size 16-18
34. I wanted to be a vet all my life, until I watched a dog be castrated at work experience and i fainted LOL 
35. I have never been to a festival 
36. My first concert was Kylie Minogue 
37. I wish I had big curly hair 
38. I have only ever owned one thing from Topshop 
39. I am the first person in my family to go to university 
40. I have seen Eminem in concert 
41. I live in leggings, I barely ever buy jeans 
42. I really want a boob job 
43. I hate Take That so much LOL 
44. I lived with my auntie for 2 years till I moved away for university, she is my rock 
45. People mistake me for a rock kinda girl because of my piercings, but infact I love RNB and reggae music a lot more 
46. I have a habit of biting my nails, I have done it for years (disgusting, I know)
47. Apple juice is my favourite drink 
48. I am in progress of having a tattoo sleeve 
49. I am going to Florida to Disney land next year AGAIN! 
50. Christmas is my favourite time of the year
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig