A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 3 July 2016

PIXI Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner | REVIEW


I saw a lot of people say good things about this, so many bloggers were buying this and giving it positive reviews so I thought I may as well get it and see if it's as good as people say it is.

This product is supposed to help tone, firm and tighten the skin and remove dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. It is also alcohol free and for all skin types.

Toners can be used to remove any last traces of product, dirt and grime while helping to clear your complexion of any build-up that is hiding.

This product really does get rid of a lot of dirt which is still there at the end of the day after you have washed your face. It just shows that washing your face isn't the only thing you should do because it doesn't get rid of everything. It is very pleasant to use and I honestly thought that it would have irritated my skin but it has done the complete opposite, it's just like putting water on your face. It's very hydrating and leaves your skin feeling smooth and feeling so much better. I have been using this for a few weeks now and I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin. It feels better and looks better too. I would say that you should use it both morning and night to get the best results. I have been using it every morning after I have washed my face and I have used it every night after I have washed my face too. Your complexion just looks and feels so much more radiant and your face just feels and looks so much cleaner and it is such a great feeling.

It is definitely something I would recommend to have in your skincare box at home. It is a little pricey at £18 but it is definitely worth it and the bottle isn't small either. It is something that will last ages! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig