A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 11 February 2018

A weekend in London: Part 2

So, this is the next part of my weekend in London a few weeks ago. I decided to do two parts because we had 2 days there so I thought it would have been better for me to talk about each day in two separate posts.



On the Sunday Morning, we went out for breakfast at a Wetherspoons and it was so nice getting up early knowing that we still had a whole day left. This day was a day where we wanted to do as much as possible, so we went for breakfast and then headed to Camden Market on the tube.






Camden market was one of the most inspiring and unique places I have ever been and I couldn't believe I had never visited this place before.




After Camden Market, we made our way to brick lane which I wanted to visit for such a long time and it was such a lovely experience. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go in any of the restaurants or the shops, but it was so nice and I will soon be visiting brick lane again at some point so I can visit some of the stores and coffee shops.









The artwork on brick lane was just incredible and I couldn't help but get some photographs of it all. The people who have created this art work are just so talented and they should definitely be proud of theirselves for having talent like this.

London is such a beautiful place and I cannot wait to live there one day. There are so many nice areas for photography and so many beautiful places to visit. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig