A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Friday 20 February 2015

New Piercing - Rook

So today I had a new piercing, and I absolutely love it. I love piercings and I just love them because they are so pretty. I don't like when people have them all over their face unless it suits them, I have 4 on my face but you can only actually see 2 of them (my lip and nose) and I have my tongue and smiley pierced but you can't really see them haha. I have 13 piercings all together, some of them have fell out and I need them re-done but these are the ones I have or have had; both sides of my nose, tongue, lip, smiley, rook, both nipples, tragus, ear cartilage, surface tragus, and both normal ear piercings. Most people ask me on every piercing I have 'does it hurt?' well.. some of them I have had numbed, and you cant feel a thing, and yes they do hurt after you've had them done but it is nothing that you can't put up with. Piercings don't bother me because I have quite a few now so the pain is just normal for me and I never complain about it, so pain depends on your body really and how well you can take pain. I go on my own to get all my piercings done as well, even my nipples, and I had both of them done at the same time. The pain also depends on where you have it done, such as your nipples. I had mine numbed when I had them pierced so I didn't feel a thing, but afterwards, they stung like a bitch, I'm not going to lie. Your boobs feel really heavy and you have to be really careful with them but after about 2-3 weeks they feel completely fine and to be honest, you forget that they are even there. I love all my piercings, and I'm still planning on having more, such as on my ears. I want conch, daith heart and septum done next and I cannot wait. I need to have my surface tragus, other side of my nose and my tragus re-pierced because the balls fell off them and I couldn't get them back on lol (disadvantages of having acrylic nails).

Here is my new piercing - rook!



















If you have any questions about piercings, feel free to ask me :)

Ashleigh x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. thankyou so much! Really appreciate it! I'm new to the blogging world so I'm not the best at it yet but I'll only improve! I'll check your blog now and follow you on blog lovin! Thanks again honey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my rook done too, I didn't find it that bad surprisingly! My piercer told me she's had people tell her it was more painful than a tattoo!


    Silk & Sequins in an outfit post on my blog! -if you're interested!
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any tattoos yet till next month so I don't know what the comparison of pain is between tattoos and piercings but yeah, the rook wasn't that bad and I've heard people say it killed them to get it done but I thought it was fine! Xx

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig