A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Wednesday 11 February 2015

iPhone 6!!

So I finally have the iPhone 6! I absolutely love it. The camera is probably the best thing about it and of course, how big it is. It feels weird using it compared to my 4S. However, I have had to send it back for a brand new one as I have only had it 2 weeks and the internal speaker/microphone isn't working. Basically when someone calls me, I can only hear them when putting them on speaker phone. but they cannot hear me and also my earphones don't work on it either, when I put my earphones in, the music still plays out loud. I am just happy that they are sending me a brand new phone, and I still love the phone regardless of what has happened with it!



What do you guys think of the iPhone 6?

Ashleigh x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig