A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Thursday 22 January 2015

New things added to my wardrobe!

I I have so many new things added to my wardrobe, I've just been falling in love with so many things especially from river island. I thought I would show you all!

Top from river island (can't remember the price, sorry guys)


Purse from river island - £17 


Shoes from river island - £10 in the sale!!!


Shoes from river island - £15 in the sale 




























Coat from river island - £40 in the sale 




























Top from river island - £18 (I think) 




























Top from river island - £22 


I am in LOVE with this coat from river island - £25 in the sale, bargain!




























Jacket - 15 in the sale
Bag - £20 (I think) 

Both from new look




























Nike p-Rods from JD sports - £55 

I hope you all love my new stuff! 

Ashleigh x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig