A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Wednesday 7 January 2015

I'm back!

Well, the past few months have been amazing for me, and I have had so much going on, that's why I haven't been on here at all. I have been very busy with college and with my family and friends.

First of all, I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY! I have got my conditional offers at Nottingham Trent University and University of Northampton but Northampton is my firm choice. Obviously I need the grades to get in completely but I am positive about all of it and I am going to work extra hard to get the grades I need. When I received the letter from both Universities I was so speechless because I was so shocked and happy at the same time. However, college has been very stressful especially with my job on top of it. Oh, yes, that's another thing. I got myself a part time job at Wetherspoons!!!!!!!!!! I pretty much hate being at work now after 4 months of working there but don't most people hate their job? I love the majority of the people there but it does add stress on top of my college work which really gets to me sometimes because my career comes first.

Secondly, I met someone, Nathan, and I am such a lucky girl to have him in my life. He makes me the happiest girl on earth and I can't imagine my life without him now, he is perfect.


Christmas!!!!!!!! I was absolutely spoiled for it by my friends, family and boyfriend, I had over £700 to spend on myself including a £250 River Island gift card that my boyfriend got me. When he told me he got me that I could not believe it (I am obsessed with River Island so I almost cried). So guess what I did? That's right, I went on a mad shopping spree. I will show you all what I've brought myself over the past couple of months in a future post but for now, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) 

Ashleigh x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig