A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Wednesday 14 January 2015

My first pair of panties!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12508581/?claim=m8wn8r5fw2k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Ive had a really good day today because I made my first ever pair of panties with help from the lovely Becci Bayliss and you can visit her website here. She is amazing and such an inspiration to me and other people. She kindly taught me how to make them and also gave me the fabric to make them which was WATERMELONS! I love the fabric and I cannot wait to make my own panties independently now. People have already asked me if I can make some for them so they can buy them off me. I have learnt a lot today to do with marketing too on how to get yourself out there when being freelance in the fashion industry and also how all the money works. I know it will take a lot of hard work for me to get myself out there when I start making more clothes but I am determined and I will get there one day! Here's a photo of the panties I made :)




























Ashleigh x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig