A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 29 May 2016

Fake Kittens Review

So a small make-up company got in contact with me and sent me over some of their products to review and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.


The products came in a cute little bag like this and it is so lovely to keep as well and use for other things as well as these.



This was the first lipstick and it is in the shade 'Dorothy' and it is a very bright red, I love it. They are very creamy but feel very smooth and moisturising on the lips and it is a lovely colour too. I love this as it matches well with my hair as it is bright red. This is a colour I will definitely be wearing on a night out. 



I have absolutely fallen in love with this colour. It is in the shade 'Peace' and this is also very creamy just like the red one. This is something I would wear on a day to day basis with my subtle eye shadows as it would bring some colour out in my face. I love this colour and I will be wearing it more often.



I was so happy with this mascara. I am always nervous about trying them because all mascaras are very different and this one went on perfectly, no clumps and it stays on lovely for a long time. 

I am very happy with the products I received from Fake Kitten and I cant wait to see the new products that they bring out in the future.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig