A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 15 May 2016

WAYS I WANT TO BETTER MYSELF


Healthy eating
I've got to the point now where I want to feel better about myself and be a lot healthier because I know I will be a lot happier if I start eating better. I have done some food shopping this week and there is a lot of greens! I haven't bought myself any chocolate, crisps, biscuits or anything. I have bought lots of chicken and salmon, vegetables, fruits, yoghurt, wraps, salad and more and with these I've written out an eating plan too. For breakfast I am going to have porridge with bananas and almond milk and a mango and pineapple smoothie, for lunch I will make a chicken salad and have a yoghurt afterwards with some fruit and for dinner I will have salmon/ chicken with brown rice and vegetables. Obviously I will add lots of herbs and sauces to my meals too! And of course, I will be drinking lots of water. I am looking forward to having a healthier and happier lifestyle.

Manage my money better
I go out a lot on weekends and tend to waste a lot of my money on drinking and I would like to start spending my money on treating myself more instead of wasting it on alcohol and I also want to start saving more money as well for my future. When I finish University in 3 years, I want to be able to get my own place as soon as I can and try to have no money complications for what I want in life, so saving is something I must do to make sure that I have a good future.

Relax
I let things get to me so much, things wind me up and I get upset over the littlest things. I need to try and relax a lot more and not let things get to me as much as I let them. I stress myself out a lot more than I need to. Maybe I need to get off my phone more and read books and drift myself off into another world where nothing can bother me. 

Take more care of my skin
Lately, I have been getting a lot more spots than I usually do and my skin hasn't been very clear and smooth. So, I need to start using more skin products such as face masks, moisturisers, cleansing waters etc... Maybe these things will help improve my skin and make my face look and feel a lot smoother.

Only I can make myself happy, and it is important to make yourself happy because no one else is going to do it for you. Only you can choose what you want in life.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig