A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Wednesday 11 May 2016

NEW DRUGSTORE PURCHASES

I can never get enough of drugstore make up, I love it all and one day I hope to own ALLLLLL of the make up in the world which is drugstore! You can get so much for your money and most of it is such amazing quality. Most of these products are Makeup Revolution.


I Heart Makeup Lip Lava - Forgiven
These Lip Lava lipsticks from 'I Heart Makeup' remind me of the melted lipsticks from Too Faced but these are still amazing and this colour is gorgeous. I am going to buy some more of these. They last quite a while and don't come off very easily. 


Makeup Revolution Lipstick
This lipstick is from Makeup Revolution and I love these because they are very cheap and something you would probably put on if you were in a hurry to go somewhere. The colour is lovely, however, it comes off quite easily and quite quickly and is something you would need to re-apply.


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 
I didn't actually buy this, my mom had it but she didn't really like the colour on her skin and she doesn't really wear foundation anyway so she gave it to me. I absolutely LOVE it. It's such a good foundation and gives really good coverage. It is a great colour for my skin and I am going to buy some more of it.


I Heart Makeup Lipstick
This is a gorgeous bright pink rose coloured lipstick from I Heart Makeup and I actually haven't tried this yet apart from a swatch on my hand but again it was cheap and something I just had to get to have as a go to lipstick.


Makeup Revolution Liquid Eye liner
A liquid eye liner from Makeup Revolution which I don't know what to think of. I bought two of these because they were cheap and I always need to stock up on eye liners because I wear it every day, I love to try new ones, however, this is a really really thin eye liner and I don't like my eye liner to be that thin so this one isn't the best one for me to use. Although, it would be good for people who like their eye liner to be really thin.



I Heart Makeup Highlighter
This is a very subtle highlighter from I Heart Makeup which I really like. But, I would only wear this on a day that I am wearing minimal make up. When I am wearing a full face of make up, I like to wear highlighters where you can clearly see a glow but when I am not doing nothing big during the day, this would be the right highlighter for me to wear.


Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights
I haven't actually tried this yet but I have done a swatch on my hand which looks very nice to use but I am saving this to do a first impressions video on my YouTube channel on the whole radiant lights set from Makeup Revolution. So keep a look out for it!


Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer - Depravity
If you watch me on YouTube, you should all know how much I love my purples so I just HAD to get this. I was after a bright purple matte liquid lipstick for a long time. I was going to buy one from BH Cosmetics a while back but it was out of stock but then I came across this. I never actually knew Revolution did matte liquid lipsticks so I was so happy I found this and I would recommend it to anyone who loves bright colours because this is amazing! Very good quality and such a nice colour.


Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter - Pink Lights
A highlighter which I am obsessed with. I love my bright colours and reds and purples so this highlighter is perfect for me. I love to stand out and be different. 


Makeup Revolution Brow Kit
I have never owned a brow kit before, I have always just stuck to cheap eyebrow pencils because they just did it for me, but I have now decided to finally up my game in eyebrow products and try out new things. I haven't tried this yet but I am really excited to try something new and different. I have a lot of eyebrow products on my list that I want to buy next.


Miss Sporty Insta Glow Primer
I had heard a lot of good things about this primer and how CUTE is the packaging??? I love it and it is a very good primer. It really helps give your face a lot of radiance and helps your make up stay on so well. I am looking to do a Miss Sporty full face of make up so keep a look out on my YouTube channel for it.


Revolution Amazing Curve Mascara
One of the best drugstore mascara's I have found and also one of the cheapest!!!! It was around £2 and honestly it is great. The actual brush is great and this is now my every day mascara. I have bought quite a few of these and I would recommend anyone to get it. SO good for the price. 


Makeup Revolution Awesome Eye Foil Pure Platinum
I am waiting to use this for a night out so I haven't used it yet but I am so excited to use it. It came with a mini metal tray and some primer solution which was very cute. I am going to do a Clubbing GRWM video on my YouTube channel so keep a look out for it because I am going to be using this product in it. 


Makeup Revolution Blush
These are very cheap blushers which I decided to add to my basket just because I don't own many pink blushes but they are very good and add such a lovely spot of colour to your face. Again, these would be blushers I would wear on a lazy day or a minimal make up day.


Nivea Men Post Shave Balm
A lot of people should have heard the hype about this but some people may have not heard about it. NikkieTutorials on YouTube discovered this and most girls have now been using it as a primer thanks to her. It is one of the best things EVER to use as a primer. I am actually going to do an impressions video on this on my channel to prove to you guys that it is a great primer. It lasts AGES as well.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig