A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Kiko Milano

I don't know if many people have heard of Kiko, but it is an Italian make up brand, and ever since I visited Spain, I have been using it ever since. I brought a lot of Kiko make up back to England as this is where I had first heard of it, in the Shopping Centre. It is quite cheap, but the make up is SO good. I was using Superdrug, MAC, Avon before, but I have ditched these (apart from MAC, i still use the lipsticks and the powder). Most of the make up I use now, is from Kiko. The only thing I don't like about them, is that they don't have any eye shadow palettes.



My favourite thing about the Make up is probably the lipsticks and the primer, the primer is amazing and if I could recommend any primer it would be this one, purely because it is cheap but so good at the same time. I am not one to spend hundreds of pounds on make up, I will buy some expensive make up like the MAC powder which I always re-stock every couple of months and maybe a couple of lipsticks from Chanel or something but I am someone who would rather get more for my money. I have always been like that. Here is all the make up I have from Kiko at the moment. I still plan on buying more. One day I will probably have the whole shop... If you haven't heard of Kiko Milano before, check it out!



I bought a liquid eyeliner too, but unfortunately I lost it :(

They are not amazing photographs because I don't have a good camera at the moment but in a couple of months I will have one, FINALLY!

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or e-mail me at ashleighj0nesx@hotmail.co.uk

Ashleigh x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig