A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Monday 11 April 2016

MAKE UP: ZOEVA, GC, MORPHE BRUSHES & MORE!

So recently I went on a make up shopping spree on Beauty Bay and bought some amazing beauty products that I recommend everyone to try because they are all worth buying.

 Gerard Cosmetics
These Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks are from Gerard Cosmetics and I got them 5 different shades;
Serenity 
Ecstasy
Immortal
Gravity 
Ruby Slipper

I need to buy 5 more colours and I will own the whole set and I can't wait to buy them. They dry very quickly and nicely and the colours are gorgeous.


Morphe Brushes
I bought the 35W Colour Warm Palette and it is the best eye shadow palette I have bought in while. You can create so many looks from it and the colours are so pigmented too. I am looking forward to experimenting more with the colours.


 Zoeva
I bought the Zoeva Spectrum Nude Blush Palette and it has four different shades of blush in there which are all bronze colours. This is amazing and they are lovely colours. You can have a different colour on your cheeks for each day! (Well, that is what I do...)


Too Faced
I bought these two LA Creme lipsticks in the shades Divine Wine and Stiletto Red. I love dark colours on my lips most of the time, especially on a night out. Also, I don't own many red colours as I usually lose them all but because these are from Too Faced then I know I will look after them

I also bought Velvet Teddy from MAC as It is my go to lipstick and I had run out so I needed to stock up on it.

If you want to know more about this make up and see what the Zoeva Blush Palette looks like, watch my make up haul video here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig