A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Sunday 10 April 2016

My Daily Makeup Routine

This is how I do my make up on a day to day basis.


1. First I apply the Urban Decay Original Eye shadow Primer to my eyes.
2. I apply my L'Oreal Infallible primer and wait for it to dry.
3. I apply my eye shadow. (I am using the Morphe Brushes 35W palette at the moment).
4. I apply my mascara (Makeup Revolution).
5. I apply my foundation. (L'Oreal Infallible foundation)
6. I fill in my eyebrows. I use a simple eyebrow pencil from Bodycare or SuperDrug, but I am going to try out something new soon.
7. I apply my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent 01.
8. I use the Zoeva Spectrum Nude Blush Palette for my cheeks.
9. I apply my highlighter which is the Vivid Baked Highlighter from Makeup Revolution.
10. I apply my eye liner from Collection.
11. Lastly, for my lips I am using a GC Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Serenity or Ecstasy. 


If you want to see me do my make up, go ahead and watch my video 'How I Do My Make Up'



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig