A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Recent Drugstore Purchases

Here are some of the products I purchased recently from Superdrug.


Makeup Revolution London Amazing Volume Mascara
This mascara is great, I have used better ones before but I still think it is really good for the price, it wasn't that expensive at all and it is just one of my go to mascara's that I wear most of the time.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent 01
This has been my favourite powder for a long time now. I have mentioned this in a post before but this is something I wear every single day and it is very affordable and gives a lovely, smooth finish. I don't think I will ever stop purchasing this. 


Makeup Revolution Amazing Curve Mascara
Again, this is a mascara which I will just use every day, I just collect them because they are there if I ever run out of one. So, then I don't have to panic and run to a shop. If I am honest, I have never been into buying expensive mascara's, because I have never really seen much of a different between many of them, but maybe it is because I have never tried a high end one, so the next thing on my list is to buy a high end mascara just to see the difference.


L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24H in Vanilla
I absolutely LOVE this foundation, for a while I had been using the matte one of this, but I thought it was time for a change, I am now going to start experimenting with different foundations and start building up a collection of them. Again, I have never tried a high end foundation, so that is another thing to add to my list, because there are many high end foundations that I want to try. Back to the product... this foundation is amazing, it gives almost full coverage, the only problem I have had is that I picked the wrong shade, and I need to get a lighter one, however I would recommend this to anyone, its so good.


Infallible Mattifying Base Primer
I am not the biggest fan of this... I bought it to try it out to add to my collection of primers as I had neer tried it before. I have been using it a lot because it does dry quite nice however I do not like the texture of it at all when it first goes on, and if I'm honest there are better primers out there. I probably won't buy this again.


L'Oreal Infallible Matte Max Lip Product
I brought this randomly.. I was looking for just a cheap purple matte liquid lipstick and I came across this. Little did I know that it is put onto your lips with a sponge. There is a little sponge on the end of the stick and the product is actually in the purple colour part and you twist the sponge inside of it. I was very surprised when I opened it as I genuinely thought it was a liquid lipstick but it is very strange but interesting. I am not too sure what to think of it yet as I have only tried it once, but it is definitely interesting.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig