A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Monday 13 June 2016

Lush Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask | REVIEW


I have actually had this for a while now and I had to buy it because so many people were talking about it and giving good reviews on it and I have to say it is amazing. It has a thick consistency so it can take a while to put on your face but it has a lovely smell and you will love it if you are a coffee lover! You have to leave it for about 10-15 minutes and it exfoliates the skin really well. It takes a while to get off but it honestly leaves your skin feeling so fresh and smooth. I got the smaller size one as it was my first time buying it and if I bought myself the bigger size and didn't like it, then I would have regretted it because it is not exactly the cheapest mask you can buy. This cost me £6.75 for 150g and the bigger one is £12.25 for 325g. I have used it quite a lot and I love it so next time I will be getting myself the bigger one. I think the good thing about it as well is that you can use it on your body as well as your face.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig