A Diary of Beauty, Fashion and Personal Life

Monday 20 June 2016

Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Waterproof Mascara | REVIEW


I love Too Faced products, the packaging catches the eye and the products are always so good. I wanted to buy this mascara for so long, just look how amazing the packaging is, it is so beautiful!

I was debating whether to buy it for such a long time because on the website it charges taxes as well as the price and it was completely putting me off buying it, but then I came across Debenhams! I had never shopped on Debenhams before and honestly, I had no idea they had all the top make up brands on there, so I was so happy I found it because it was free delivery if you spend £30 or more so I bought this and I bought myself something else as well. It was £19 and I am going to be honest, I don't think it is worth it. 

The packaging is beautiful and you can't go wrong with it but the actual product isn't all that. I am really gutted because I expected it to be a really good mascara coming from a popular make up brand but it flakes a lot and that is the biggest downfall of it. It is definitely waterproof but even after 3 hours, it flakes and I had to keep wiping black from under my eyes. Also the wand is huge, and it's very hard to actually put the mascara on without getting black on your eyelids and as well, it's hard to get into the corner of your eyes because of the wand being so big.

I am not the only person who has said this I have read lots of other reviews online of other people saying the same thing but I really didn't want to believe them so I bought it anyway, but they are right. Unfortunately, I won't be repurchasing this product, however, I am going to buy the original 'Better Than Sex' mascara to see if there is a difference and to see if that one is better than this one, and I am really hoping that it is. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I use the original Better Than Sex mascara and I love it, actually I thought it was already waterproof so when a waterproof version came out I got confused haha. As a fan of the mascara I did think of getting the waterproof one, but I guess after reading your review I might just stick to the original one. Besides, the packaging is much cuter in pale pink.

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to get the original one to see what its like compared to this one, and i completely agree that the pink one is SO much cuter than this one. It's best to stick to the original one because this one really isn't worth the money, which I am really gutted about!

      Ashleigh xxx

      Delete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Blogger Template Created by pipdig